You Have A Right To Remain Silent. Before You Decide To Talk, Call Mike Winters.
Michael T. Winters
- Criminal Defense
- PFA Matters
- Juvenile Law
- Childline Appeals
- Traffic Citations/License Issues
Mike practices in the areas of general civil litigation, commercial disputes, zoning and land use law, juvenile law, traffic and motor vehicle offenses and criminal law. Mike has extensive litigation and courtroom experience. He also has experience in front of administrative bodies. Mike went to law school to help people solve and avoid legal problems. Before beginning his legal career, he served his community as a police officer for six years. He is a member of the firm's Advocacy Practice Group.
Mike is an active member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association where he serves on the Animal Law and Corrections Systems committees. He also currently serves on the Board of the Lancaster Bar Association as the Long Range Planning Chair. He has been appointed to serve with the Investigative Division of the Pennsylvania Bar Association Judicial Evaluation Commission for the purpose of conducting investigations of judicial candidates for the appellate courts of Pennsylvania. He has also been selected by Judges of the Lancaster County Court of Common Please to act as Guardian Ad Litem for children in custody cases.
Born and raised in Ephrata, Pennsylvania, Mike currently resides in Manheim Township, Lancaster County with his wife and daughter. His dedication to his community and public service is exemplified by his service for eight years with the Manheim Township Zoning Board and current service as a Manheim Township School Board Director. He and his family are members of St. Peter's Lutheran Church in Lancaster, PA.
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- York College of Pennsylvania, York, Pennsylvania
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 05/1986
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Alpha Chi Honors Society
- Honors: Behavioral Sciences Departmental Award
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Private Security
- Pennsylvania, 1996
- Manheim Township Zoning Board
- Manheim Township School Board Director
- PA Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (PACDL), Board of Directors, Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Judicial Evaluation Commission, Investigative Division
- Lancaster Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Current Employment Position