An Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney In Your Corner
With criminal charges and a possible trial pending, you are in the fight of your life. Jail time and fines are just the immediate consequences of a conviction. You could also stand to lose your reputation and opportunities to maintain or obtain employment. Relationships can be destroyed and the long-term emotional damage from prison time is incalculable. You need help. You need a lawyer in your corner who is dedicated to your fight and who knows how to win.
At The Law Office Of Michael T. Winters, you will find a lawyer who will not only stand in your corner, he will get in the ring for you. Mike Winters has more than 25 years of legal experience and six years of experience as a police officer. He knows how to break down the evidence and get you the results you need. Serving clients in Lancaster and the surrounding areas of Pennsylvania, Mike Winters will fight … for YOU.
Defending You Against Any Type Of Criminal Charge
The Law Office Of Michael T. Winters provides exceptional criminal defense against charges that include:
- Driving under the influence (DUI): including first-time offenses and multiple DUIs
- Juvenile law: including advocacy for juveniles accused of committing delinquent acts
- Protection From Abuse (PFA) matters: including defending against PFA, Sexual Violence Protection (SVP)n and Protections from Intimidation (PFI) Orders.
- Drug crimes: including everything from possession of marijuana to trafficking of meth or other serious drugs
- Violent crimes: including assault and battery, robbery, murder and manslaughter
- Theft crimes: including burglary, internet crimes, fraud, embezzlement and identity theft
Any type of criminal charge is a serious business. Attorney Mike Winters understands what is at stake for you. He will take the time to gather all the relevant evidence and facts to fight aggressively against your charges.
Clearing Your Record
In many cases, there may be an opportunity to clean up your record, even if you were convicted. One method is by obtaining an expungement.
Although an expungement is not available for every type of case or in every situation, you can contact an experienced attorney such as Mike Winters to look at your case, determine if you are eligible for an expungement and, if you are, help you through the process.
Contact The Law Office Of Michael T. Winters
Schedule a consultation with attorney Mike Winters by calling 717-584-1895 or by sending the firm an email. Mike Winters will provide you with a strong defense against whatever charges you are facing.